Sanford Health Fargo was established in 1996 through a merger of two Fargo-based healthcare systems, MeritCare Health System and the Fargo Clinic. Today, Sanford Health is part of the larger Sanford Health system, which has locations in nine states and three countries.
Sanford Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system that includes a hospital, clinics, and long-term care facilities. The organization is committed to providing personalized, patient-centered care and advancing medical research and innovation. Ambetter Superior Health Plan
Services Offered by Sanford Health Fargo
Sanford Health Fargo offers a comprehensive range of medical services, including:
- Primary care: Sanford Health Fargo has a network of primary care clinics throughout the Fargo-Moorhead area, staffed by skilled providers who offer preventive care, routine check-ups, and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses.
- Specialty care: Sanford Health offers specialized medical care in areas such as cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, neurology, and pediatrics, among others. These services are provided by a team of experts who use the latest medical technology and techniques to deliver the best possible outcomes for patients.
- Emergency care: Sanford Health Fargo’s Emergency Department is staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians and nurses who provide rapid, high-quality care to patients with serious illnesses and injuries.
- Surgical services: Sanford Health Fargo’s surgical team performs a wide range of procedures, from routine surgeries to complex operations using advanced technology such as robotics and minimally invasive techniques.
- Behavioral health: Sanford Health provides mental health and addiction services for patients of all ages, including inpatient and outpatient care, counseling, and support groups.
Facilities and Technology
Sanford Health has a state-of-the-art hospital located in South Fargo, with 456 beds and a Level II trauma center designation. The hospital features advanced technology such as a da Vinci surgical system, a hybrid operating room, and a PET/CT scanner, among others.
Sanford Health also has multiple clinics throughout the Fargo-Moorhead area, including several walk-in clinics and urgent care centers. These clinics offer convenient access to medical care for patients of all ages.
Community Impact of Sanford Health Fargo
Sanford Health Fargo is committed to improving the health and well-being of the Fargo-Moorhead community. The organization invests in community programs and partnerships that support health education, prevention, and access to care.
For example, Sanford Health partners with local schools to provide health screenings and education to students, and supports organizations that work to prevent and treat substance abuse and mental illness. The organization also offers financial assistance and other resources to patients who need help accessing medical care.
Real-Life Examples and Patient Stories
Sanford Health has impacted the lives of countless patients and families over the years. Here are just a few examples:
- Emily: When Emily was diagnosed with breast cancer, she turned to Sanford Health for treatment. Her care team worked with her to develop a personalized treatment plan, which included surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation. Thanks to their expert care and support, Emily is now cancer-free and enjoying life with her family.
- John: John had been struggling with back pain for years when he finally sought help from Sanford Health Fargo’s spine center. After a thorough evaluation, John’s care team recommended surgery to relieve the pressure on his spinal cord. The surgery was a success, and John is now pain-free and able to enjoy his favorite activities once again.
- Maria: Maria gave birth to premature twins at Sanford Health Fargo’s neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). The babies required specialized care and monitoring, and the NICU team provided round-the-clock support to ensure their health and safety. Thanks to the expert care provided by the team, Maria’s twins are now healthy and thriving.
These are just a few examples of the many patients who have benefited from the exceptional care provided by Sanford Health Fargo. click for more info
What is the history of Sanford Health Fargo?
Sanford Health Fargo was established in 1996 through a merger of two Fargo-based healthcare systems, MeritCare Health System and the Fargo Clinic. Today, it is part of the larger Sanford Health system, which has locations in nine states and three countries.
What services does Sanford Health Fargo offer?
Sanford Health Fargo offers a comprehensive range of medical services, including primary care, specialty care, emergency care, surgical services, and behavioral health.
What facilities does Sanford Health Fargo have?
Sanford Health Fargo has a state-of-the-art hospital with 456 beds and a Level II trauma center designation, as well as multiple clinics throughout the Fargo-Moorhead area.
What is Sanford Health Fargo’s community impact?
Sanford Health Fargo is committed to improving the health and well-being of the Fargo-Moorhead community through community programs, partnerships, and investments in health education, prevention, and access to care.
Sure! Here’s a table with some quick information about Sanford Health Fargo:
|Location||Fargo, North Dakota|
|Trauma Center Designation||Level II|
|Medical Services||Primary care, specialty care, emergency care, surgical services, behavioral health|
|Community Impact||Programs, partnerships, and investments in health education, prevention, and access to care|